Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PERSONAL JINX!

That's right.  All my glory and gloat of how the first week back was wonderful and it could do nothing but continue onward - failed as of Monday morning on the hour of 9am.  Failed me miserably this week.  Maybe the minus one million temperatures is playing a role in this too; but Hell.  They are driving me nuts.  The level of engery and volume is surreal.  This emotional rollercoaster a few of them seem to be experiencing is also unreal.  Is it fair to ask if children can actually be bitchy; mine seem to be.. and I want to know if this is a fair acqusation..

I can't even get a solid 15 seconds of silence when they're doing YOGA.  From ANY of the four classes may I add.

Tomorrow is Thursday.  Then Friday.  Then solitude..for two days. 

Post-post:  I was looking for a good 'google' photo to explain how this week has been going, like usual.  Today, I typed in the keyword temper tantrum and somehow  my misery burst into chuckles.



This is about the time when they tell  you you`re no longer friends.
 Oh, and they don`t love you anymore.
 Oh, and you`re not fun. 
Oh, oh!  ANNDDDD you`re mean.
Haha. And for my favourite pose of all time that has been led to me being told they can`t hear me because they`re suddenly `sleeping`:
My professional and personal favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment